On July 4, 1776, 13 colonies declared their independence from the tyrannical rule over them by Great Britain. The Declaration of Independence was ratified on this day by the 2nd Continental Congress, establishing the United States of America.
Chiropractic was born in 1895. And like America, has been independent and free ever since, helping people become free from poor health and poor health solutions.
To each of you - chiropractors, support professionals, and other independent health care providers -- I believe you all make a larger difference than you know.
Happy 4th to you all!
· We never know how far reaching something we may think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow. B. J. Palmer
· For you have been called to live in freedom. Use your freedom to serve one another in love. Galatians 5:13
· With freedom comes responsibility. Eleanor Roosevelt
· Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
· Every generation inherits a world it never made; and, as it does so, it automatically becomes the trustee of that world for those who come after. In due course, each generation makes its own accounting to its children. Robert Kennedy
· “Let Freedom ring.” Martin Luther King
Independence Day Discount! Almost free!
For more freedom in your practice, seize my book The Goal Driven Business.
$8 now until July 12th. ($3 for Kindle version.)
Plus, you will receive 10 practice-building tools to grow and develop your practice. If the information in the book is applied, you WILL increase your profit, improve your service… and achieve greater freedom. Buy a bunch and give them to your colleagues. Let’s help more people!
If your practice building efforts aren’t taking you to your goals,
there are reasons -- many of which are hidden from you.
Find out what they are and how to sail to your next level by getting and implementing my new book, The Goal Driven Business.